Tuesday, July 1, 2008

PARTY COMPLETE WRECK!

Well not even 1 person came to this party.

8:00 am pst waited....
8:10 am pst waited....
8:20 am pst waited....
8:25 am pst LEFT.

Complete wreck. I was sooooo disapointed that knowone came. And I thought that this party would be the best of them all because, 1: It was 10,000 hits. And 2: Since I got over 2,000 hits over the past couple days I thought at least some people would come. But NO. I was wrong. All wrong. I just waited and waited and waited and not even one of my friends came. I still dont get this. All im gonna say is I know I cant make my site as good as Mimo777's or Watex's or WWE Adam's. I cant. Everytime I have some contest with prizes, only my friends play. Not anyone else. And im sick of it. Im just thinking that I should just not do any contests or partys and just post and update this site.


~ A very disapointed and sad Pmac~

8 comments:

Pochoma123 said...

I'M SOOOOOO SORRY! MY DAD MADE ME GO SOMEWHERE AND I COULDN'T COME! :( I'M SORRY!

Anonymous said...

Its ok. I mean like few others said theyd come but they didnt.

Anonymous said...

im soooooooo sorry too pmac i had to go somewhere i would've been there with u waiting =( ummmm pmac can u do it tomorrow im not doing noting then or maybe today just post ok =)

Anonymous said...

sorry pmac. it's just at the time i had gone to bed really late the night before and i was sleeping until like 12:00. soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I HAD TO PACK SRRY IM GOIN ON A TRIP NO LIE!!!!!='(
~King Boo123~

Anonymous said...

Top Agent1 it wasnt ur fault. i wasnt expecting everyone to be there.

Anonymous said...

im really sorry!!! how can i make it up to you!!!!??????

Anonymous said...

im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo SORRY!!!! =(] i didnt check my mail and i saw your party invitation and it was too late! dont quit cp!!! im still trying to find cheats for u!